The INDRON® metal-based coated Dx bearing of innovative structures adopts metal as the backing (bearing shell), and the inner wall is coated with a thin layer of INDRON bearing material by centrifugal casting. Special adhesive is used between the bearing material and the inner wall of the metal backing to form the reactive thermal polymerization, so that the bonding is firm and reliable.
- High rigidity, high bearing capacity, dynamic bearing capacity up to 55MPa;
- Thin-layer elastoplastic alloy material can effectively control the size change caused by water expansion and temperature expansion of the bearing, and maintain the best initial clearance and running clearance;
- Thin elastoplastic alloy can dissipate heat more effectively via the metal matrix;
- The machining accuracy is more controllable;
- The bearing and the bracket are installed in metal-metal coordination, which is more convenient.