Leading Company in Wear-resistant
and Self-lubricating Material
Challenge, Opportunity, Change
Techemer Composites (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. was established in Guangzhou, China on September 3, 2008. As a new material technology company focusing on the research and development of functional polymers and striving to make environmentally friendly products with high performance, Techemer Composites is a professional provider of special and customized material solution for medium and low speed rotary devices, dedicating ourselves to provide the best services to fulfill the needs of various industries such as aerospace, earthquake-proof foundation, machinery, offshore oil and gas, power generation, ship, transportation, water pump.
By bonding long-lasting lubricate crystallites and extreme pressure particles to the surfaces of IPN interpenetrating polymer networks (IPN), YL®elastic-plastic polymer alloy composite(referred as elastic-plastic for short) has the advantages of low friction and light wear, effectively reducing the wear of friction pairs. YL®bearings can be widely used with water power and hydraulic machinery such as hydro-electric installations, clean energy generation, ships and offshore installations and have the advantages of low friction and light wear, which uses water as lubricant instead of mineral oils and thus avoid leakage and release of mineral oils.
Our senior material scientists and mechanical engineering specialists have reached the international advanced level in material design, material innovations, material manufacturing and material applications. As a company focusing on the needs of customers and possessing years of experience and professional skills, we are assisting customers in solving their technical problems and providing extraordinary material technology solutions. We have also developed in-depth cooperation relationships with research units such as Jinan University, Guangzhou Institute of Energy Conversion, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 708th Research Institute of China State Shipbuilding Corporation (CSSC) and CSIC 712 Research Institute and other research institutes on prospective applications of revolutionary technologies to maintain the technological leadership.
- Water acts as a lubricant, avoiding water contamination resulting from leakages of lubricant grease;
- Elastic-plastic alloy bonded with lubricative particles withstands specific impulsive loads, Edge loads, dry start-up compatible and maintenance-free;
- Well-balanced friction and incredible wear resistance dispels wear particles to avoid wearing the shaft surface;
- Customized material selections and bearing design available based on the characteristics and operational conditions of the devices;
- ISO 9001:2015 quality management system certified and a company persistently focusing on the needs of customers